Sunday, October 17, 2010

BTC Charity Auction Bear!




Meet 'Madeline' my bear I am donating for the Bears That Care Charity Auction on the 12th of November in Melbourne, Australia!
I had fun making her and hope she finds a home and makes some money at auction!!
Madeline is 13 1/2 inches, made from a swirly caramel mohair with pulled leather paws and green glass eyes.
I have lots of new creations under way at the moment and everything will probably come together all at once so stay tuned!!
Cheers Lindax

4 comments:

  1. Linda she is beautiful what a lovely colour I hope she does really well at the auction.

    Raewyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is wonderful. I hope she makes a ton. Such a nice thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda I think she is amazing (as usual) she will have them fighting over her.

    Hugs
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!!! I was really happy with how she turned out...hope she sells ok for them.
    Stay tuned for a blast of colour soon.....:)

    ReplyDelete