Thursday, October 28, 2010

Webster has been nominated in the 2010 Taiwan Teddy Bear Competition!!!!

Boy am I thrilled to have found out that Webster has been nominated in the 2010 Taiwan Teddy Bear Competition!!!!
Online voting begins on the 3rd of November! He will be on his way over to Taiwan  tomorrow ( thanks to his new owners) for the committee judging at the show!!!
Will post a link when the voting begins and hope you can visit him and maybe give him your vote if you think he deserves it!!!
:)  :) :)

7 comments:

  1. WoooooHoooooo! That's FABULOUS news, Linda, and VERY well deserved recognition! You make the MOST amazing critters. I'm SO happy for you.
    Heaps of Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such great news Linda. Please send or post a link so I can give him my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic news Linda. I know he will do well.He has my vote I just love your work.
    Bear Hugs
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you and Webster, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda that is fabulous news he is wonderful. I have no doubt he'll do well.

    Big Hugs
    Raewyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys!!! I am happy to have him get this far. Hopefully he has a great time in Taiwan!!!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, my congratulations! Webster is georgeous!

    P.S. I am sorry I was so busy last days - today when Polina will have her day sleep, I will send you my address!

    ReplyDelete